- We ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible, so that we have time to arrange our schedules to make your cake. Many of us work full-time jobs and have families in addition to volunteering to bake cakes.
- Please understand we don’t guarantee elaborately decorated cakes like you see in magazines and on TV. Most of our volunteers are not professional cake decorators, they are just ordinary people who enjoy baking and helping others. However, we can assure you that we will try our best to make your cake as special as possible.
- Generally, we accommodate children to the age of 18 and seniors from the age of 65. Each chapter has specific rules regarding the age group they serve.
- Most cakes serve between 14-20 people.
- You may choose between a cake or cupcakes.
- Available flavors are white, yellow or chocolate cake. Different flavors may be accommodated, please ask when ordering.
- Please inform us of any special dietary needs. We will try our best to accommodate special needs, but please be aware this may not always be possible.
Contact Info for Person Ordering Cake:
Relationship to child or senior:
Info about child or senior:
Name (get proper spelling):
Male or Female:
Age on B-Day:
Why are you nominating this person for a free cake?
Flavor: Chocolate, white or yellow?
Pick Up or Delivery?
Choose Cake Size: 9 inch round, 13X9 sheet cake or 24 cupcakes
Color or Design(see below)
We guarantee a nicely frosted cake with your color choice and “Happy Birthday” piped on the cake. You may request a design, character, movie, hobby or sport you would like on the cake, and we will do our best to provide your special design, but can’t guarantee it. Our volunteers all work from home and are not professional bakers.
Click the link below to download an order form:
BC4F ORDER FORM (ODT — 130 KB)